|The best SAAB 9-5 1998-2010 performance intercooler on the market!|
This performance intercooler is developed by do88 to replace the original / OEM intercooler and gives true performance without the need of rebuilding the whole car!
Significant advantages with do88 performance intercooler (OEM intercooler):
- Core volume: 11803m3 (6379cm3), do88 is 85% larger!
- Air flow at 0,15bar/2,18psi pressure drop: 296CFM (227CFM), do88 30% higher!
See diagram below!
- Post intercooler air temperature at same conditions: 32°C (53°C)
do88 21°C lower! See diagram below!
- Fits all cars in list below! (See installation Instruction)!
do88 performance intercooler are an all-aluminum construction with cad designed, flow optimized cast end tanks and optimized core design to achieve best possible cooling efficiency combined with lowest possible pressure drop!
Always remember that the OEM intercooler was designed for the power level the car was built for and a power increase or even very hard use of the car in a standard version may cause that the OEM intercooler don’t have the performance you need. So only after engine software tune do88 performance intercooler will give a performance increase over the OEM intercooler!
The OEM intercooler have plastic tanks that don’t keep up with higher boost levels very well so the do88 performance intercooler will also add reliability!
A common misunderstanding is that an intercooler installed in this position cannot provide good performance and a front mounted intercooler / FMIC would be much better. But actually the do88 performance intercooler are far better than most FMIC installations where only a core with small front surface are possible to install and often also installed partially behind the bumper beam which will reduce cooling capacity even further and often cooling below the OEM intercooler are achieved.
do88 performance intercooler comes with all brackets and screw holes which necessary for an safe and easy installation. For installation instruction Click Here!
* If you have a MY 1998-2001, some modifications may be required.
- The headlight housing may have to be trimmed to not interfere with the AC-condenser.
- The sensor attached behind the intercooler pipe may have to be slightly relocated.
|Fits:||SAAB 9-5 |
Year models: 1998-2010
Engine: All 4-cylinder petrol 2.0t / 2.3t / Aero
Engine code: B205 B235